Friday, February 29, 2008
Grandbabies Everywhere!
We have Zach and Maggie today. As a matter of fact Zach is just arriving and Maggie is screaming at the door "It's Zach, Zach, Woo! Hoo!!, Zach is here!!!". What a day we will have!! I have attached a few video clips to show you some of our fun times. What a blessing to have grandchildren! Sometimes I think just how really blessed we are when I think of little Carly Parker. She is the little girl that I have mentioned before that has cancer. Seven years old and two very long surgeries and she is finally cancer free. The last surgery, Monday, lasted about 12 hours. Her parents are praising God for the wonderful report after the surgery. She will still have proton radiation, but they are much closer to having their little girl well and back home to a normal life. As I read her Caring Bridge site yesterday I couldn't help but cry, yet again, at Mikki's words. This is a mother that has given her little girl completely to God. She and Carly's dad have praised God through this whole ordeal. What a testimony. You can read about Carly's story at her site that is on this blog under "sites your might enjoy". Tonight is Bible Study at Church. I am looking forward to it even more now. I found some of the study books on line. It is a discontinued book, but they had some on Amazon. I ran one short and as dear friend didn't get one. I do hope she found one on her own as I really hated that she did not get one. Thank you to all of those who have been faithful to pray for Carly. Thank you too for sharing with me by reading this blog. I will post more tomorrow. We will take Maggie to meet Daisy this afternoon. She will meet us half-way. Things will be somewhat quite here on the "home front"!! We will be lonely without all the hustle and bustle of the children playing together!!. Don't forget to check out the pics and videos of the children!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment