



Today has been a good. I actually dusted everything and cleaned bathrooms while Zach took a nap. Yesterday I slept while he slept!! :( It was good though. We just got back from feeding the horses some apples. Zach loves that so much. We really need a horse!! Hope we can talk Pop into it!:) I'm attaching some pics of Zach and what he calls "his" horse. It was born in late summer and is growing in leaps and bounds, but Zach always knows which one is which! There is also a new baby horse up there, too. Mostly white and so cute. That is the one I want, but Zach insists on "his" horse. Today Pop had the small tool storage house moved! Darren Henson came and moved it with a BIG green tractor. Of course, we had to be out there to see it done. Zach was in "hog heaven". He liked sitting in the tractor and pretending to drive it. Pics attached of that, too.
He just left with Daddy Bryan going squirrel hunting. He looked so cute and was so excited. I hope they get at least one, but Zach says they will get 16!!!! Pop bought him some camo overalls yesterday at Buck & Freds Farm Supply Store. He has them on in the pictures.
Daisy and her family are in Jackson. They will be here tomorrow afternoon to spend the night and go to Church with us on Sunday. It will be fun!!! Maggie is just a little entertainer and Luke is a sweetheart, cubby cheeks and all!! There are pics of them, too.
What a blessing, having all our family together for a meal Saturday night and then again at Church on Sunday. Can't wait. God is so GOOD!!
No comments:
Post a Comment