Sunday, January 13, 2008

This Is The Day!




This is the Day that the Lord hath made, we will Rejoice and be Glad in It. Today is Sunday or as we sometimes refer to it "The Lord's Day". That is a reference we use out of reverence to our Lord. The 7th day, the day the Lord rested, a time for us to rest from our busy lives and worship Him. But, actually everyday is His. Many times we just don't live like that is true. Why should Sunday be any different?? Do we love the Lord anymore on Sunday than on Tuesday???? I pray NOT!!! This is the day we go to HIS Church to worship Him. I challenge myself to worship Him everyday...24/7. I should study my Bible, pray, even sing praises to Him 24/7. Today is Sunday...the day I go to Church to get my "spiritual tank refilled"; Bro. Don, Shirley, the choir, Paul, they all do their jobs to "refill" me. Then, it is my job to use the fuel they provided me with to do my job...24/7.

One concern today is eating healthy at Mrs. Edge's house. She loves to cook for her family and she loves to fix all the things we like...one of her spiritual gifts!! Sometimes, I eat way too much there. Well, actually MOST of the time. :) Today, I will try, try, try to eat senseable and feel good about what I ate when I leave.

I've included two pics of 2 of our grandchildren, Maggie and Zach. This was a very special day the Lord made. "At the Beach" with the family!!! Praise God! Our third baby was with us at the beach, but still growing in his Mommie. Luke is with us now as of Oct. 19Th and that TRULY was a day the Lord made especially for us. Now he will give us another SPECIAL day when baby Jacob will be born to us in late April. What a wonderful God we have.

Yes!!! THIS IS THE DAY THE LORD HATH MADE, WE WILL REJOICE AND BE GLAD IN IT!!! SING IT AGAIN AND AGAIN 24/7

No comments: