
Yesterday was a total "bust". I did great with breakfast, Grapenuts Flakes. Lunch was good, 2 Special K Waffles/6 sprays of butter spray/less than 1/4 cup sugar free syrup. Well 3:00 p.m. hit. I was starving. I ate everything I could find. Won't list those things b/c of my shame. What will I do??? I need help. Please pray for me. I am a failure. BUT...I WILL NOT GIVE UP. I feel bad most of the time, nothing particular, just lousy. No energy, no "get up and go" at all. My body is just not healthy and that is mostly my fault. There are ways to deal with the issues that are not my fault, like taking my medicine on time, eating right, exercise. These are things I CAN CONTROL. And...God WILL get me there. I think I am not eating quite enough at breakfast and lunch. That might be why I get so hungry in the afternoon. Also that is my "weak time". Today I will work on this. A verse I came upon today was Psalms 55:22 "Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and He shall sustain thee. He shall never suffer the righteous to be moved." That says it all. He WILL GET ME THROUGH THIS! Join me, pray for me, encourage me...but most importantly JOIN ME.
1 comment:
I think we all have days like this and our weaknesses are all different, too, but we must remember that HE is greatest when we are weak. Go read Colossions 1:29. (I think it's 29, it's the last verse of chptr 1 whatever that is). It talks about striving with HIS power. It's awesome, and it lets us know we CAN'T and WON'T be able to do it ourselves no matter how hard we try. It's not a work in progress, it's a work already done by Him in the cross. It's complete and IN HIM, we are complete, too. Hang in there!!
Praying for you!
Love, Daisy
Post a Comment