
Well, I have read and read and prayed for God's guidance. I have made the decision to use the Kellogg's Special K diet regeimen. Some product from Special K for breakfast and lunch (all around 100-120 calories), fruit or veggies for afternoon snack, normal dinner. The normal dinner will be low fat and low carb though. Tonight we are cooking quail on the grill. Don't know about the sides yet, but they will be healthy and small portions. I learned a valuable lesson while studying my Sunday School lesson this a.m. I need some guidance in accepting blessings. I tend to overlook my blessings. They are there, but I am too busy worrying and anguishing over what is wrong or difficult in my life instead of finding God's blessings for me. Kinda like looking at the glass half-full instead of half-empty!! My New Year's resolution started out as somewhat 2-fold. Well, if the days ahead are anything like today's, the "folds" will multiply. You know, I think that is the message God had for me today. Yes, my glass will no longer be half-empty, instead it will be HALF-FULL!!! Join me in my efforts and let God bless you, too.
2 comments:
Hey Ms Esther. good luck with your new diet plan I to have decided to try try try again!!! I'll be praying for you!!
Anita
Love it!! Hang in there with the blog, too!! You'll be able to achieve your goal, I just know it. God has not given us a spirit of timidity but one of power!! You can do this so don't let Satan make you down, afraid or discouraged. You have THE power to do this through Him. Praying with you!
love,
daisy
Post a Comment