Monday, January 14, 2008

The Fear That Is In Me


Yes, today I have a terrible fear in me. My heart is filled with fear and unforgivness, too. A wise person sent me this verse: "Do not fear, for I am with you; do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

This verse tells me I don't have to fear...ANYTHING. God is really working in all my family's lives today. My daughter's new husband (of almost a year) joined our Church yesterday. He had already asked God to save him, several years ago, but he has not been baptized. That will happen this coming Sunday night!!! We are praising God for the steps Bryan is taking.

Now, you might ask, WHY do you fear and why can't you forgive. I want to forgive and believe me I am so tired of fearing. God has used my Sunday School lesson yesterday, my preacher's sermon, my preacher's wife and 2 other very good Christian friends to send help and hope my way. One of those friends called today shortly after 8:00 a.m. We were on his mind and his devotion this morning made him feel he had to call. WOW!! Just writing down all this makes me know that I must give ALL my fears to God and that I must give Him my unforgivness and let Him teach me to forgive.

Whoever you might be out there, if you are there, thank you for listening (reading) my thoughts. Keep us in your prayers and if you will, leave me a comment and anything you might need me to pray for on your behalf.

God is all powerful and so wonderful, if we could just live on that 24/7 what a difference we would see in our lives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He will NEVER leave us or forsake us. He is never surprised by anything that happens to us since everything that comes our way HAS to be filtered through the fingers of HIS hands. I find comfort in that on a daily basis and I hope it comforts you too.
love you bunches!! See you Thursday
Daisy