Thursday, January 10, 2008

The First Day of A New, Healthier Me





This is a picture of me with my sweet husband and our 3 precious grandbabies on Christmas Eve. I wish I could just crop me out of that picture. But, there it is in living color! Now, is that a healthy looking person, I ask you?? NO, NO, NO!! God made me and he fearfully and wonderfully made me. How could I let myself go like I have. Fried food, butter, desserts, chips. Not a very healthy list of foods. Now, we do eat pretty healthy for the most part, but these things should not even be in the cabinet. Tonight we ate at the Fish House. I ordered broiled catfish fillets and a baked potato. I started out good, but when the food came, I immediately covered that potato in butter and sour cream. WHAT WAS I THINKING?????????? My mindset has got to get back to healthy, healthy, "good for you" kind of food. My prayer for tonight will include, "Dear Lord, please remind me minute by minute how you made me and that I have a responsibility to take very good care of my body." If you are reading this and you need to improve on how you take care of your body, will you join me in that prayer?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you and your desire to be healthy. I love you, then, now and forever. I will support you and love you with this and will do better myself. Don't give up and good luck. Love you Ward