Sorry it has been so long. After working on uploading videos and that not working, I just had to take a break.
I ran across the title of this post somewhere and I just can't get it out of my head. What a comfort, that no matter what we are faced with God will get us through it. I am amazed at how much He loves me. Certainly, I don't deserve His love. But he took my place on the cross. Could you take the place for your child if he/she were faced with a life and death situation?? Well, sure you could, but Jesus took the place of the whole world. All of us, no matter who we are, how good or bad, rich or poor, no matter what, He spared us all from eternal damnation that day on Calvary. Do you know Him?? There is a link to the right that will introduce Jesus to you if you don't already know Him. Or, I will be glad to make that introduction. Actually, I would consider it a blessed privilege!! Call me, leave a comment here on the blog, email me, whatever I can do just get in touch with me.
That said, I will list some prayer requests for your lists. Ronnie Harrell has gotten some really bad news. His body is covered with Cancer. He will go to meet his Lord soon. Please pray for Ronnie and Sharon and their family. This will be a very difficult time for them and they will really appreciate our prayers. Carley is doing really good. She is coming home to Auburn this week. She will be going back soon to start the radiation treatments, so keep her in your prayers.
Zach will be an official "big brother" soon. The dr. has set up Abby's C-section for April 23rd. Keep her and our family in prayer. This makes 4 grandchildren for us now. What a joy and a blessing it is to have these little people in our lives. It is such a blessed reward from God. I guess it is a reward for having children ourselves, raising them and now growing older. I do believe they help to keep us young, but someone forgot to tell my body that!!! :)
I will leave you with this well known little story about attitude. It is one that I have to go back to very often. Bro. Don read it to us not too long ago. God guides us in all we do. But, we have to make the choice to follow Him. Life really is what we make of it. Our Heavenly Father is always there for us, but we are the ones that make the choice. Enjoy this story about ATTITUDE. I pray it becomes a favorite of yours as it has for me.
Attitude
There once was a woman who woke up one morning, looked in the mirror,
and noticed she had only three hairs on her head. Well,' she said, 'I think I'll braid my hair today!' So she did and she had a wonderful day.
The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and saw that she had only two hairs on her head.
'H-M-M,' she said, 'I think I'll part my hair down the middle today!' So she did and she had a grand day.
The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that she had only one hair on her head.
'Well,' she said, 'today I'm going to wear my hair in a pony tail.' So she did and she had a fun, fun day.
The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that there wasn't a single hair on her head.
'YEA!' she exclaimed, 'I don't have to fix my hair today!'
Attitude is everything!
Live simply,
Love generously,
Care deeply,
Speak kindly.......
Leave the rest to God.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment